Veja Urca CWL
Choose a colorWhite / Marsala / Black
Delivery time in Germany: 1-2 days
Free shipping in Germany from €70.-
Free returns from €40.- for all orders within Germany
- Made out of ecological and sustainable materials
- High-quality artificial leather
- C.W.L. is an alternative to leather made in Italy that uses 50% corn waste and 50% regular P.U.
- Perforated toebox
- V logo on the midpanel
- Lining made out of 33% organic and fairtrade cotton and 67% recycled polyester
- Wild rubber insole
- Outsole made out ouf 25% wild rubber from the Amazonia
Veja, the young brand from France is a perfect example that sustainability-driven sneakers do not have to lack style. Organic cotton, wild rubber from the Amazon, vegetable-tanned leather and recycled plastic bottles are the materials Veja sneakers are made of.
The new Veja Urca is a vegan update of the classic models out of Veja’s portfolio. Its vegan leather upper (C.W.L) consists to 50% out of organic farmed corn waste. With its high percentage of recycled organic corn waste the Veja Urca is the most environmentally friendly shoe in the Veja portfolio.
Also made of C.W.L is the known V-Logo of Veja in Marsala. Details in black on the heel make the Veja Urca the ideal sneaker for the eco-friendly and sustainable-living sneaker fan.
Check our Blog for more information!
|Item:||Veja Urca CWL|
|Color name:||White / Marsala / Black|